POSITION TITLE: Digital Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing & Cause who reports to the President & COO
POSITIONS REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: N/A
This position is responsible for digital marketing – duties include, but not limited to, social media, website maintenance, SEO, Google remarketing ads, develop digital marketing materials and assist with events. This position will develop content for Antis’ social media presence and actively engage social media followers and respond to followers’ questions, complaints, or compliments on social media platforms and websites.
- Must bring fresh ideas for developing content in a collaborative environment for social media content in all platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
- The ability to develop interesting and fun content for social media is a MUST
- Must be knowledgeable in using the following platforms: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Must be able to replicate and integrate the established visual language elements created by the Antis graphic designer for print and digital materials
- Develop monthly email blasts, working with the Sales team and Digital Marketing Specialist on content and messaging
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for use during inter-office meetings.
- Update and maintain company website via WordPress
- Update and maintain client database
- Oversee Yelp/Google accounts and promotional programs
- Assists with event preparation, such as preparing marketing materials and event set up, as well as post-event follow up.
- Must be able to use an iPhone to capture and publish posts during events.
- Must have great organizational skills to archive all digital content onto the company’s database.
- Be able to work within branding guidelines to achieve a consistent branding message.
- Must enjoy high-energy, fun, even wacky marketing…Antis has a LOUD brand, and we push out a LOT of content
Education and/or Experience:
- Four-year college degree desirable, plus, a minimum of two year’s work experience in a marketing capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bi-lingual (Spanish) is desirable but not required
- Experience managing a website via WordPress preferred
- Experience with multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere)
- Proficiency with computers and software that include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, OneNote, and MailChimp
- Operational knowledge of Mac and PC ecosystems
- Ability to work with inter-office communication tools such as: phones, printers, copiers, and other related office machinery
- Ability to adapt in a constantly changing, collaborative, and high-demand environment
- Must be highly effective at managing time, meeting deadlines, self-directed scheduling and prioritization of tasks
- Demonstrates quality work and attention to detail, ability to follow instructions and willingness to ask questions
- Ability to communicate effectively and use good communication and interpersonal relations skills
- Must be highly skilled at working seamlessly with a team with a solid understanding of roles, leading or supporting projects and initiatives, pitching in (no job too small) and a desire to help both internal and external customers
- Must be able to speak, read and write English proficiently
- Modern smartphone use
- Operational knowledge of Mac and PC ecosystems
- Proficiency with computers and software that include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Sales Force, and Mailchimp
- Ability to work with modern office technology and communication tools including printers, copiers, and other related office machinery
- Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Adobe Premiere video editing software experience preferred
- Physical ability to lift and/or move items weighing approximately 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time at events and trade shows
The incumbent’s location is in an office and may spend most of the workday sitting or standing and using office equipment or computers. The incumbent may be faced with consistent interruptions and must meet with others on a regular basis. The incumbent may also drive to and from events and trade shows.
The incumbent may spend most of the workday engaged in projects that require concentration in an office environment with moderate noise levels.
There is an expected level of stress that results from competing deadlines and various needs from the staff.
Schedule of Work:
The workweek typically consists of an 8-hour day from Monday through Friday, beginning anywhere between 7:00 am and 9:00 am, and ending after 8 hours of work. Occasional evening/weekend event attendance to support the sales and marketing team as determined by the Director of Marketing & Cause.
Commensurate with experience
Terminating the employment
Employment is at-will, both parties can terminate the relationship at any time
We offer vacation and sick time, certain rest days, health benefits, flexible spending account and 401(k) (retirement plan). Compensation depends on your experience. Apply to position by phone or email. You can reach us at (866) 775-1454 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org