In search of…
Director of Field Operations, Roofing
Do you have deep expertise in the roofing field? Are you a strong leader? Do you inspire? Care deeply about workplace safety? Join our team at Antis to help manage the “boots on the ground”. There is no limit to what we can do together.
It is an exciting time at Antis Roofing & Waterproofing as we celebrate 30 years in the roofing business. We are seeking a leader for Roofing Field Operations. As a member of our leadership team we need someone with strong business and field operation acumen that comes from years field expertise – someone who has spent their career doing the work and then has managed teams of roofers at all job levels – new to the business through those in supervision roles. The ideal candidate is SUPER motivated and motivates others, gains the trust of internal and external customers, exudes positive energy and is “just tough enough” to handle the details and follow through to meet production deadlines and financial margins.
We seek people with purpose…and our ideal candidate will be…
- Deeply dedicated to safety protocols
- A leader who inspires and motivates and works in sync with all departments in the organization
- Must be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology, Microsoft suite, drones, salesforce and smart phones are a norm for you
- Must be highly organized, positive, energetic, flexible, and persistent in getting things done
- Must enjoy serving others, and thinks like the external and internal customer
- Ready and willing to roll up their sleeves and pitch in where needed
- Truly enjoys being a roofing professional
- This Director role is a full time exempt position and will be centrally located in our Irvine Campus, overseeing Southern California field operations in Los Angeles, Riverside, Orange and San Diego counties.
- Ready to run the Roofing Field Operations department while the Customer Service, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Safety, Marketing, and Sales teams support you.
Field Operations duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing leadership to field operation managers, supervisors and technicians to perform work safely and productively per specifications and to the standards of the company and customer.
- Effectively manage all aspects of production to meet company and project goals.
- Complete jobs on time and within established margins.
- A college degree and or a combination of experience and education with a minimum of 10+ years of management experience supervising multiple teams and 10-15+ years of roofing experience including flat and slope and multiple roofing materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be bilingual, Spanish and English
- Proficiency with computers and software that include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, and OneNote
- Ability to work with communication tools including modern office technology, printers, copiers, and other related office machinery
We have a Charitable Heart. Our Charitable heart starts at home base. Each month one of our employees is selected to receive a charitable giving card that they use to donate to the charitable organization of their choice. Antis Roofing supports over 100 non-profits in some way – from a roof leak repair, supporting fund raising events, and cash grants. We are very active with Habitat for Humanity of Orange County and Ronald McDonald House Orange County. Many of our Associates take advantage of our 16 hours of annual paid time off to assist with charitable organizations in our community.
- Salary Range: $125,000-$150,000 Based on experience
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage options
- 401K opportunities with company match
- 2 Paid Community Service days + 6 paid company holidays annually
- Discretionary management bonus based on a combination of performance and production
Why work with us?
Antis has an incredibly high employee retention rate due to a strong culture, with leadership passionate about our employee job satisfaction. A typical day can include a fierce Ping Pong challenge; while throughout the month and year we are hosting Super Hero Day celebrations, Ice Cream Socials and an annual family “Lobo” party. Our corporate office may resemble a start-up but we enjoy the legacy as we celebrate 30 years of business.
For the past two years eligible employees have received a holiday bonus we call Aguinaldo that typically exceed $1000 and is independent of discretionary or performance bonuses.
Management Provided Resources:
Laptop, Vehicle, Gas/Credit Card and Cell phone provided for business related use
How to Apply:
- Please submit your resume via Indeed online
- Introduce yourself detailing why you would like to work for our company
- Please include on Subject Line Reference: Director of Field Ops
- Please include your salary expectations & any other info you would like to share
Antis Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time/Exempt