In search of Experienced C-Suite Executive Assistant to the Founder and CEO
If the shoe fits! We have a pair of fabulous shoes to fill……
Antis Roofing & Waterproofing is in search of a detailed professional Executive Assistant to work with our Founder and CEO who is a genuine, charismatic leader with endless amounts of positive energy. We need someone with strong business acumen that comes from previous experience working with a visionary CEO and/or C suite executive that consistently exercises confidentiality and integrity. The ideal candidate is SUPER organized, exudes their own positive energy and is “just tough enough” to handle the details and follow through of the crazy schedule of a busy executive and philanthropist.
What style of shoes will fit?
• Must be tech savvy but comfortable with a blend of vintage and new technology
• Must be highly organized, positive, energetic, flexible, patient and persistent in getting things done
• Must enjoy serving others, and also be able to adapt and flex with a CEO that is often focused on the future and not in the moment
• While this position will be centrally located in our Irvine Campus, there may be occasional travel and overnight stay; attending offsite meetings
• This CEO is heavily involved in the philanthropic community – exposure to working with philanthropist is a plus
• Administrative executive assistance, personal brand management, business and personal errands related to the CEO position, personal finance bookkeeping and interface with finance team.
• Maintaining the CEO calendar, scheduling, travel arrangements and itinerary planning, providing service with attention to details, resolving scheduling conflicts, as well as prioritizing and multi-tasking in a forward-thinking manner.
• Organizing meetings, arranging refreshments, attending meetings, taking meeting notes, meeting clean up and closure. Preparing CEO for meetings and speaking engagements, assisting with follow through for commitments and pending action items.
• A college degree and or a combination of experience and education with ample experience in a role with similar responsibility levels
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Microsoft office and modern office technology skills
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume via Indeed online and introduce yourself detailing why you would like to work for our company and CEO.
Please include your salary expectations & any other info you would like to share with us.
Antis Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer