We are actively seeking a Marketing & Business Development Associate. The ideal candidate can juggle multiple priorities, never misses a deadline, loves to interact and socialize with people and can work a full day and still have energy to attend a non-profit fund raiser that night! You must be savvy with social media because we post content every single day of the year! This position reports to the Marketing Manager and will oversee the scheduling of clients and staff at marketing events including trade shows and company entertainment venues. The position will coordinate and attend industry events that support the sales, marketing and executive team members in achieving their goals. This position will represent the company at non-profit events as assigned. This position is responsible for digital marketing, photography and photo management, event marketing and promotional giveaways for those events that they attend – coordinating efforts, managing the calendar of activities, with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Specialist.
- Schedule/Calendar/Coordinate industry events, event marketing, catering
- Digital marketing – social media, calendar management, website maintenance, email marketing of events attended
- Actively engage social media followers and respond to follower’s questions, complaints or compliments on social media platforms and website; coordinate all efforts with Marketing Specialist who is responsible for developing the overall calendar for the company
- Photography and photo management
- Maintain inventory of promotional giveaways
- Assembly of marketing materials as needed in support of sales team at trade shows and events
- Help develop and execute all marketing campaigns.
- Business development responsibilities including client entertaining, actively networking – client relationship building
- Attends and works trade shows responsible for networking
- Initiates and attends client lunches and events
- Attends as scheduled non-profit events and activities
- May involve evening and weekend work on occasion
- Actively drives client engagement including reviews (Yelp, Google) and asking for referrals
Be sure to take a look at our social media here.
Email you resume and cover letter to email@example.com.