In search of…
Production Scheduler, Roofing
Do you love people and problem solving? Can you “juggle and spin plates” and adapt to change quickly – daily? Do you enjoy mastering new technology? Would you thrive in a work environment that is playful and positive and best in class? Join the Antis team and find purpose and meaning in your work day!
- You must be bi-lingual; you must speak Spanish fluently
- You must have scheduling experience (with 20 or more crews at a minimum)
- You must have hands-on construction experience; preferably some of that in roofing
It is an exciting time at Antis Roofing & Waterproofing as we celebrate 31 years in the roofing business. We seek people with purpose to serve…and our ideal Production Scheduler is some who is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or challenging situations and demonstrates customer empathy. Must be bi-lingual (Spanish & English)
- Written communication—the individual writes clearly, succinctly, accurately
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and can deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management requests.
-High School Diploma or Equivalent
-Possess 2-5 years of scheduling experience in the construction industry
-Have Customer Service experience
-Bi-lingual (Spanish) required
Competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage option, paid time to volunteer, 6+ company holidays annually; 401K opportunities with company match
Why work with us?
Antis has a high employee retention rate due to a strong culture, with leadership passionate about our employee job satisfaction. We have an adaptive, fun office environment where while throughout the year we are hosting employee celebrations, community volunteer opportunities and an annual family “Lobo” party. Our corporate office may resemble a start-up but we enjoy the legacy as we celebrate 30 years of business.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application: HERE
-Introduce yourself detailing why you would like to work for our company
-Please include on Subject Line Reference: Production Scheduler
-Please include your salary expectations & any other info you would like to share
-Antis Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time/Exempt
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Bilingual English/Spanish (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave