In search of….
Experienced Sales Assistant
Do you have expertise as a sales assistant in the roofing, construction or service or property management industry? Are you an organized professional? Do you find joy in helping others succeed? Do you know Sales Force, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel? Do you Care deeply about your community? Join our team at Antis to help our recently promoted Sales Manager, VP of sales and our Sales Account Executives land their next win. There is no limit to what we can do together.
It is an exciting time at Antis Roofing & Waterproofing as we celebrate 30 years in the roofing business. We are seeking a super organized experienced Sales Assistant. As a member of our sales team we need someone with strong business sales support background that comes from doing the job. The ideal candidate is SUPER motivated and motivates others, gains the trust of internal and external customers, exudes positive energy and is “just tough enough” to handle the details and follow through to meet Sales Department deadlines and goals.
We seek people with purpose…and our ideal candidate will be…
- A sales assistant who works well with multiple personalities and their juggling deadlines
- Must be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology, Microsoft suite, salesforce and smart phones are a norm for you
- Must be highly organized, positive, energetic, flexible, and persistent in getting things done
- Must enjoy serving others, and thinks like the external and internal customer
- Ready and willing to roll up their sleeves and pitch in where needed
- Truly enjoys being a part of a sales team and a member of their community
For this newly created Sales Assistant role duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing presentation packaging for sales executives
- Assembly of marketing materials as needed
- Scheduling, Data Entry, PowerPoint Presentation Prep, Reaching out to clients as needed
- Assists with Monthly onsite sales training and applicable team topics
- Ensures sales is attending weekly sales meetings
- Assist with Weekly review of hard due dates in Salesforce estimating queue
- Confirm sales support materials are available
- Assist with Quarterly material manufacturer sales training, rotating manufacturers
- Complete jobs on time and within established timelines
- May prepare and present customer service related training materials as assigned
- A college degree desirable plus a minimum of 1+ years of Sales Assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Spanish communication is a plus
- Proficiency with computers and software that include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, and OneNote
- Ability to work with communication tools including modern office technology, printers, copiers, and other related office machinery
- Must be adaptable and flex according to both client and sales staff needs
- Ping Pong and Corn hole Tournament experience or willingness to learn is a plus
We have a Charitable Heart. Our Charitable heart starts at home base. Each month one of our employees is selected to receive a charitable giving card that they use to donate to the charitable organization of their choice. Antis Roofing supports over 100 non-profits in some way – from a roof leak repair, supporting fund raising events, and cash grants. We are very active with Habitat for Humanity of Orange County and Ronald McDonald House Orange County. Many of our Associates take advantage of our 16 hours of annual paid time off to assist with charitable organizations in our community.
- Salary Range: $45,000-$50,000 Based on experience
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage options
- 401K opportunities with company match
- 2 Paid Community Service days + 6 paid company holidays annually
Why work with us?
Antis has an incredibly high employee retention rate due to a strong culture, with leadership passionate about our employee job satisfaction. A typical day can include a fierce Ping Pong challenge; while throughout the month and year we are hosting Super Hero Day celebrations, Ice Cream Socials and an annual family “Lobo” party. Our corporate office may resemble a start-up but we enjoy the legacy as we celebrate 30 years of business.
For the past two years eligible employees have received a holiday bonus we call Aguinaldo that typically exceed $1,000 and is independent of discretionary or performance bonuses.
How to Apply: (Please Carefully Read job posting qualifications and description before applying)
- Please submit your resume via Indeed online
- Introduce yourself detailing why you would like to work for our company
- Please include on Subject Line Reference: Antis Sales Assistant
- Please include your salary expectations & any other info you would like to share
Antis Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time/Non-Exempt