This position is responsible for coordinating multiple functions that support and direct the sales team in achieving its goals. The position interacts with the Sales Manager and VP of Sales and Sales Account Executives. This is completed through effective communication with Sales Staff and clients (Community Managers and board members of the homeowner’s association.) This position will maintain the quality of the CRM system (Salesforce); assist in the review and delivery of proposals and contracts; participate in regular sales meetings, team trainings, client events and board meetings. The position will attend industry education including product and application training, trade shows, and be responsible for possessing a thorough understanding of the roofing systems Antis sells. This position will assist with lead generation and participate in an incentive program based on pursuing leads from the list of community associations and management companies in the Los Angeles area including qualifying the prospect as high value target, researching to identify the relationships (management company, manager, board) to see if they would be a fit for Antis. The position would pursue arranging inspections and presentations to managers and at board meetings, and key homeowner interaction. The position will participate in an incentive program of up to .5% of any sale related to the client relationship that the position generates as documented in the CRM system (Salesforce) notes and regular touch base sessions with the supervisor and sales account executive supported.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide presentation packaging for sales executives.
- Confirm sales support materials are available; Assembly of marketing materials as needed.
- Salesforce Data Entry and PowerPoint Presentation Prep.
- Daily Salesforce updating.
- Scheduling/Calendaring events.
- Reaching out to clients as needed.
- Assist with monthly onsite sales training and applicable team topics.
- Ensure sales is attending weekly sales meetings and Sandler Sales learnings are sent weekly.
- Assist with Weekly review of hard due dates in Salesforce estimating queue.
- Assist with Quarterly material manufacturer sales training, rotating manufacturers.
- Provide assistance for production to meet company and project goals.
- Complete jobs on time and within established timelines.
- May prepare and/or present customer service-related training as assigned.
- Attending industry education including product and material presentations.
- Continued education on all Antis roofing systems/ installed products.
- Pursue leads as identified through research on CID list.
- Responsible for lead generation to assist sales account executive(s) in making presentations and securing contracts.
- Business development responsibilities including client entertaining, networking – client relationship building.
- Attends and works trade shows responsible for networking.
- Initiates and attends client lunches.
- May involve weekend work on occasion.
- Emergency line support as assigned.
- Prepare and delivery management team updates on all business development activities.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- A college degree desirable plus a minimum of 1+ years of Sales Assistant or Business Development or transferable experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Spanish communication is a plus
- Proficiency with computers and software that include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, and OneNote.
- Ability to work with communication tools including modern office technology, printers, copiers, and other related office machinery.
- 1 or more years of working knowledge acquired from a business development or sales role and/or HOA Management industry role.
- Ability to quickly develop positive working relationships and connections with external clients and key stakeholders.
- Must be highly effective at managing time, meeting deadlines, self-directed scheduling, and prioritization of tasks.
- Demonstrated ability gained from working with Salesforce or other CRM platform.
- Ability to communicate with employees in a professional and courteous manner.
- Strong analytical skills and close attention to details.
- Must have a “roll up your sleeves” type attitude, be adaptable and flex according to both client and sales staff needs.
Be sure to take a look at our social media here.
Email you resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please reference: Business Development Associate in the subject line!