Antis provides consistent response from the time they receive a work order, to scheduling, all the way through completion of the job.



Whether you’re a property manager servicing a multi-tenant housing or a range of corporate properties, Antis is the best choice for roof replacement. Our crew of roofing experts gets the job done quickly with an industry renowned excellence in workmanship.

We’ll even help you look at other options to make sure that re-roofing is the most cost-effective solution for your community.

Antis Installs all Types of Roofing Including:

Low-Slope Roofing

– PVC Single Ply Roofing System
– TPO Single Ply Roofing System
– Built Up Roofing (BUR) Membranes
– Energy Efficient Roof Coatings
– Metal Roofing Systems

Steep-Slope Roofing

– Asphalt Shingles
– Clay & Concrete Tile
– Metal Roofing Systems
– Slate Roofing
– Wood Shakes & Shingles
– Synthetic RoofingCoatings
– Metal Roofing Systems

No Dollar Limit (NDL) Warranties

– Applies to Low Slope Roofing
– Applies to Steep Slope Roofing
– Metal Roofing Systems


Proper maintenance is the key to a long-lasting, leak-free roof. In fact, proper roofing maintenance alone can extend a roof’s lifespan by 50% or more.

While regular roof maintenance will go a long way to help a roof last longer, repairs are often inevitable. When the time comes, count on Antis for best quality, photo-documented repair work.

Our Roofing Maintenance & Repair Services Include:

Leak Detection & Repair
Comprehensive Maintenance Programs
Debris Removal
Drains, Gutter & Downspout Cleaning
Rodent Screen Installation
Fascia Trim & Dry Rot Repair


Looking to keep your community’s roofs leak-free? We’ve got three tips that will help keep your homeowners happy and dry in any weather.

Sign Up For An Annual Maintenance Plan
Annual maintenance from Antis will reinforce the leak-prone areas of the roofing system and address any visible defects we find during our inspection. Regular roof maintenance can extend your roof’s lifespan by 50% or more.

Clean Roofs, Gutters, Drains & DownSpouts
Your roof’s worst leaks will occur due to dammed-up valleys and keyways or clogged-up gutters and drains. A thorough cleaning should be performed two times per year.

Don’t Put Off Repairs
Take care of leaks or damage right away. Antis offers pre-approved, reduced-cost emergency maintenance and tarping for our customers.


Have you ever replaced a section of roofing, only to find that it still leaks? Do the same leaks show up in the same spots year after year? Even after you’ve paid premium prices to have them repaired?

You’re not alone—these are problems that communities all over Southern California face every time it rains. Luckily, Antis is here to help.

Pinpointing a leak’s source can help to reduce overall repair costs and make sure that the problem doesn’t occur again. Antis technicians are experts in a wide range of both standard and advanced testing methods and proper repair techniques.

Antis Offers a Wide Variety of Testing & Waterproofing Services:

Water Testing
Invasive Testing
Construction Defect Analysis
Invasive Repairs
Below Grade Waterproofing
Positive Side Waterproofing
Negative Side Waterproofing

Want to know how Antis effectively identifies and fixes leaks? Here’s a quick look at one of our processes:

Water Testing
We apply water test starting at the lowest possible point where the leak could be occurring. Then, we move progressively higher until we can identify the source of the leak. About 95% of the time, water testing is successful in pinpointing the source of the leak. For the other 5% of the time, we have more advanced testing methods we can use.

Invasive Repairs & Waterproofing
We fix the root of the problem. Often, this problem lies in improper flashing. Flashing generally refers to the metal sheeting that is placed within a construction to keep water from penetrating. When installed properly, flashing allows water to properly drain off a building.

We’ll repair or replace the flashing, then repair and reconstruct any parts of the building that have been damaged by leaks and water contamination.

Preventive Maintenance
Often, construction methods are consistent throughout a multi-tenant housing community. If we find a trouble area in one spot, it’s likely that the same issue exists in other buildings in the same community.

By being proactive, we can fix these problems before they manifest themselves as leaks and cause water damage that’s expensive to fix. We can also implement ongoing maintenance programs that help to protect against leaks from other sources.






Servicing Southern California’s communities since 1989. Antis is Southern California’s best choice for comprehensive roofing & waterproofing.
Regions: Orange County | Los Angeles | Inland Empire | San Diego

License #562480

Latest News

Contact Us

2649 Campus Drive
Irvine, CA 92612